You will need one of the following documents:
College Students / Parents
  • Instant Online Verification
  • Dated Student ID from the current semester or school year
  • Course Schedule
  • Registration Receipt for this semester
  • Letter of Enrollment on school letterhead.
K-12 Student / Parents
  • Report Card
  • Dated Student ID from the current semester or school year
  • Registration Receipt
  • Letter of Enrollment on school letterhead
Teachers, Faculty, or Staff
  • Link to your faculty web page
  • Current Faculty ID
  • Letter of Employment on school letterhead
  • Pay Stub (cross out confidential information)
Home School
  • Membership in Home School Association
  • Receipt for Home School Curriculum
  • Letter of intent to home school from a state agency
School Districts, Colleges, Universities
  • Your Purchase Order
Non-Profit Organizations
  • Copy of IRS 501(c)3 form
  • IRS letter stating that you are a 501(c)3
Recording Products  
Artist Color (Institutional) (School PO Required)
Who's Eligible (Details)
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable. When it comes to color gra ...
JamHub BedRoom System Welcome to a world where you can jam it out anytime, day or night, with anyone and ever ...
Retail: $400.00 $299.99

Headphones & Earbuds   VIEW ALL
NEW DESIGN! Panasonic Old School Monitor Stereo Headphones with Single-Sided Cord and 40mm Large-Diameter Driv ...
Retail: $59.99 $55.95

Cables   VIEW ALL
Experience an extended, more accurate bass with PureAV Blue Series Subwoofer Audio Cables from Belkin. Designe ...
Retail: $15.99 $14.95